Since I started baking and cooking, I’ve always wanted a good recipe organization system (I’m a neat freak, in case you didn’t know). Recipe books, cards and digital documents don’t work the way I want. The good news is, I finally found the perfect recipe organizer. So, what makes it so special?
- It is well designed. I love the typography, color palette and the layout.
- It’s easy to add new recipes on the web. Using the Pepperplate bookmark, you can add a recipe automatically or manually add the information in a small pop up window (It’s super easy).
- You get a view of all the recipe titles along with their images.
- Recipes sync automatically. Includes web, tablet and phone (Apple & Android).
- Now they’re all in one place.
- The number of recipes you can add is endless.
- There’s a shopping list.
- It has a weekly meal planner.
- There’s a scale feature, it automatically calculates the servings size you need.
- You can always go back, edit and add notes.