Two weeks ago, I felt like making up a sweet plant based dip. Luckily enough, I found steamed sweet potatoes in the kitchen. After a bit of testing, I was done. It’s super easy and, well, sweet!
Ingredients (serves 2-3)
2 steamed sweet potatoes
7 small yellow peppers
5 tbsp olive oil
- Steam the sweet potatoes, if you haven’t done so.
- Place the sweet potatoes in the food processor. Blend them well.
- Make sure you remove the seeds. Then add in the peppers. Blend.
- Add in the olive oil. Blend until smooth.
- Chop whatever vegetables you want to dip with. I recommend celery. Enjoy!